Short Circuit is delivered by Film City Futures in partnership with Glasgow Film, and supported by Screen Scotland and BFI NETWORK (using funds from the National Lottery).
The bulk of the project activity, including assessment and funded project development, is delivered by two full-time Talent Executives.
Film City Futures supports the Talent Executives with day-to-day delivery, including marketing and communications, application processes and financial reporting, monitoring and evaluation to funders.
Glasgow Film are responsible for Short Circuit’s outreach and public events programmes.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
– Rachel Wilson, Project Coordinator, Film City Futures
Rachel co-ordinates Short Circuit’s press, marketing and communications, and also assists with administration processes.
– Brian Coffey, Freelance Production Executive
Brian works alongside the Talent Executives on the Sharp Shorts scheme, offering production-related support to funded teams.
– Emma van der Putten, Industry Coordinator, Glasgow Film
– Laura Lawson, Industry Events and Communications Officer, Glasgow Film
Emma and Laura lead on Short Circuit’s public programme of events and screenings, including Short Circuit Film Club.
– Gillian Berrie, Director, Film City Futures
– Tiernan Kelly, Director, Film City Futures
– Allison Gardner, CEO, Glasgow Film
– Rebecca Thompson, Project Manager, Film City Futures
– Debbie Aitken, Project Manager, Glasgow Film
Short Circuit is managed by a Steering Group, which includes the Short Circuit Management Team, the Talent Executives and representatives from our funding partners: Jessica Loveland (Head of BFI NETWORK), David Smith (Director of Screen, Screen Scotland), Kieran Hannigan (Head of Scripted, Screen Scotland) and Sean Greenhorn (Screen Officer – Scripted, Screen Scotland).